Green Team candidates on the ballot
Green Team 2014 candidates for NY State Assembly and Senate filed their petitions with the Board of Elections last week. Now that a week has passed without any notices of deficiencies or challenges to our petitions, we can confidently say that we’ll be on the Green Party ballot line in November.
The following candidates filed:
- Paul Gilman – State Senate, District 11 Queens
- Carl Lundgren – State Senate, District 34 Bronx/Westchester
- Jeff Peress – State Assembly, District 13 Nassau
- Trevor Archer- State Assembly, District 83 Bronx
- Daniel Zuger- State Assembly, District 85 Bronx
This is in addition to our Congressional candidates Hank Bardel (CD11, Staten Island/Brooklyn) and Daniel Vila (CD13, Manhattan/Bronx) who filed petitions earlier this year, and Attorney General candidate Ramon Jimenez who was nominated at the Green Party of New York State convention held in Troy in May along with the rest of the statewide slate of candidates, Howie Hawkins for Governor, Brian Jones for Lt. Governor and Theresa Portelli for Comptroller.