Green Team candidates on the ballot
On July 14, Green Team 2016 filed designating petitions for 8 Green Party candidates running in NYC. Their petitions received no objections or challenges, so all will be on the Election Day ballot. Along with the two candidates for Congress who we filed back in April, plus two other candidates whom we’re supporting, we will have 12 candidates running in NYC, Nassau and Westchester Counties.
Here is the Green Team 2016 candidate roster:
- U.S. Congress
- Frank Francois, CD5 – Queens / Nassau County
- Henry Bardel, CD 11 – Staten Island / Brooklyn
- Daniel Vila, CD13 – Manhattan / Bronx
- NY State Senate
- Laurence Hirsh, SD9 – Nassau County
- Julia Willebrand, SD31 – Manhattan
- Carl Lundgren, SD34 – Bronx / Westchester County
- NY State Assembly
- Jeffery Peress, AD13 – Nassau County
- Patrick Dwyer, AD46 – Brooklyn
- Manny Cavaco, AD65 – Manhattan
- Donal Butterfield, AD73 – Manhattan
- Scott Hutchins, AD74 – Manhattan
- Daniel Zuger, AD85 – Bronx
For more information on each of the candidates, visit their pages on this site.
VOTE GREEN IN ’16
Posted on July 26, 2016, in Bardel, Butterfield, Campaign News, Cavaco, Dwyer, Eagan, Francois, General Posting, Hutchins, Lundgren, Peress, Vila, Willebrand, Zuger and tagged Election Day, Green Party, Green Team 2016. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.